GoJek is kindly offering Singaporean residents up to two free rides to/ from one of MOH’s vaccination centers.
It's quite timely and appreciated so here's how to get a free GoJek ride to vaccination center in Singapore.
How to get a free GoJek ride to vaccination center in Singapore
Step 1 - Open GoJek app
Open GoJek app on your Andriod or iPhone.
Step 2 - Click on "Promos"
In GoJek> Click on "Promos" > click "Use voucher" to use your voucher.
Apply the voucher and book your ride.
Make sure the pick-up or drop-off point is at any MOH’s vaccination centers. Click the link here if you forgotten the MOH’s vaccination center's name (@ vaccine.gov.sg).
Step 4 - Have a safe ride
Here's an example of a trip that I took. Thank you GoJek!
Key things to note:
- Up to 2 free Gojek rides from 27 May–31 August 2021, Monday–Sunday, 8AM–8PM.
- Pick-up or drop-off point is at any MOH’s vaccination centers. Please check this before booking to make sure you have selected the right one.
- All vouchers are capped at $15.
Terms & conditions
- Every customer is limited to 2 free Gojek rides, capped at $15 each.Vouchers are valid for rides taken from 27 May–31 August 2021, Monday–Sunday, 8AM–8PM.
- Pick-up and/or drop-off addresses must be one of the
vaccination centers listed on the Ministry of Health’s website as of 25
- These are:
- Outram Polyclinic, Queenstown Polyclinic, Bukit Merah Polyclinic, Geylang Polyclinic, Toa Payoh Polyclinic, Marine Parade Polyclinic, Tampines Polyclinic, Bedok Polyclinic, Pasir Ris Polyclinic, Woodlands Polyclinic, Yishun Polyclinic, Hougang Polyclinic, Sengkang Polyclinic, Punggol Polyclinic, Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic, Pioneer Polyclinic, Clementi Polyclinic, Jurong Polyclinic, Bukit Batok Polyclinic, Choa Chu Kang Polyclinic, Raffles Medical Clinic Holland Village, Mei Ling Clinic, Family Medicine Clinic Chinatown, Medihealth Bishan Clinic & Surgery, Shenton Medical Group Alexandra Retail Centre, Assurance Medicine Clinic & Surgery, Lee Clinic, Northeast Medical Group (Simei), Central 24-hr Clinic, Dr Stanley Peck Family Clinic, Lian Clinic, EH Medical, Frontier Medical Associates Yishun, Kenneth Tan Medical Clinic, Etern Medical Clinic, Northeast Medical Group (Sengkang), Raffles Medical Clinic Compass One, Mission Medical Clinic, Shenton Medical Group (Buangkok), EJ Tan Clinic and Surgery, Acumed Medical Group Jurong Point, Frontier Family Medicine Clinic, Radin Mas Community Club, Kolam Ayer Community Club, Buona Vista Community Club, Potong Pasir Community Club, Raffles City Convention Centre, Tanjong Pagar Community Club, Jalan Besar Community Club, Bishan Community Club, Queenstown Community Centre, Toa Payoh West Community Club, Marine Parade Community Club, Bukit Timah Community Club, Geylang Serai Community Club, Tampines East Community Club, Bedok Community Centre, Pasir Ris Elias Community Club, Arena @ Our Tampines Hub (Hockey Court), Marsiling Community Club, Woodlands Community Club, Woodlands Galaxy Community Club, Canberra Community Club, Nee Soon East Community Club, Kebun Baru Community Club, Punggol 21 Community Club, The Serangoon Community Club, Sengkang Community Club, Hougang Community Club, Teck Ghee Community Club, Yew Tee Community Club, Former Hong Kah Secondary School, Taman Jurong Community Club, Yuhua Community Club, Nanyang Community Club, Clementi Community Centre, Senja-Cashew Community Club, and Chua Chu Kang Community Club.
- The voucher will not cover any additional tolls.
- The voucher is only applicable to GoCar rides.
- Any unused voucher value will not be refunded.
Here's some screenshots examples of the Terms and Conditions from the app. Note, GoJek may change these over time.
Other useful links:
- Vaccine.gov.sg https://www.vaccine.gov.sg
- MOH COVID-19 Vaccination https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination
- MOH COVID-19 FAQs https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/faqs
- GoJek blog post - FREE for you: rides to/from your vaccination center!
I hope that helps!